Friday, February 28, 2020

Pushing away boredom

IF BOREDOM HAS TAKEN PLACE IN YOU, YOU DON'T HAVE TO FEEL PANIC BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY WAYS TO KEEP BOREDOM AT BAY.

As time is consuming, everyone has gone through boredom, so am I. Thinking of what I could do to overcome this situation, I have found few interesting things that can help one to overcome boredom. These are my 28 things to overcome boredom:

  1. Clean your room
  2. Cull your social media friends list
  3. Clear out your email box
  4. Wash your car... by yourself
  5. Read
  6. Start a journal
  7. Volunteer
  8. Sell old items
  9. Strengthen your brain muscles
  10. Binge-watch a season of a show
  11. Organize documents and files on your computer
  12. Try your hand at cooking different foods
  13. Pick up a random hobby
  14. Redecorate
  15. Take a walk around your neighbourhood
  16. Try your hand at making crafts
  17. Paint
  18. Complete an elaborate jigsaw puzzle
  19. Start a mini garden right in your room
  20. Do all your laundry
  21. Colour code your closet
  22. Video call a friend
  23. Discover a new place
  24. Clean your phone
  25. Learn something new
  26. Put together a time capsule
  27. Update your resume and portfolio{if you are a student or an employee}
  28. Plan your future
Some people can't follow all this 28 things, but you could give a try at least 10 of the things listed above. If we think it is impossible we definitely find it difficult to complete the mission. I did not say that an individual should do everything perfect, but if you try to do something with passion and love then there won't be any force to persuade what you want. Thank you.








2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I have tried something new today in my blog. Please do like, share and comment your thoughts with me. Do let me know what you guys want in my next blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. recently , i have no friend to video call with..haha

    ReplyDelete

Writing is self-discovery and reading is a fantasy 📖+🖋️=❤️😍

Hey there everyone. Welcome back to my blog and hope the day seems as you wish. I’m back again with another blog to share today with all you...