Monday, March 2, 2020

Wake up...

Good morning my dear friends. As you guys know, we find it hard to move our mind and body on a lazy Monday, so am I. Going through different phases, I learnt that I could help myself be productive by doing some interesting hacks to help me out from my dreamland. Dreamland is where we are lost in our sleep, nightmares or even happy dreams, therefore to make an individual feel active and energetic in the morning of your work week or even busy weekends, I have came up here to share 15 hacks to pull all of us out of our dreamland. Some can feel that why should I follow this? Yes, I agree not everyone of us follow certain important things, but maybe trying something new is not going to make someone look fool. Just kidding. I wanted inform earlier about you taking your own choice of to follow or not to follow this 15 hacks. Hope you guys enjoy this blog. Thank you and don't feel shy if you guys want to share any of your interesting ideas with me, therefore I can post a new one based on your facts.

  1. Use a sleep calculator{best time for us to wake up and go to bed}
  2. Draw the curtains before you sleep{not when you have a sibling or a guest staying over}
  3. Use ascending alarm ringtones{3 3 3 3 3}
  4. Drink a big glass of water once you get up
  5. Prepare an exciting breakfast the night before
  6. Take a cold shower
  7. Blast your favorite wake-up songs
  8. Do some stretching
  9. Drink lemon water
  10. Place your alarm clock far away
  11. Consume caffeine, absolutely not coffee
  12. Pump yourself with motivational quotes
  13. Change your alarm ringtone every month
  14. Sing 
  15.  
     
    Eat fewer carbs


2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I'm sorry if the 15th hack looks weird cause it is attached very close to the picture. I hope you guys enjoy this blog. Please like, share and comment. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Writing is self-discovery and reading is a fantasy πŸ“–+πŸ–‹️=❤️😍

Hey there everyone. Welcome back to my blog and hope the day seems as you wish. I’m back again with another blog to share today with all you...