Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The risky foods

Good morning my friends. Today my blog is going to be about food, food and more food because I have came up here to share with all of you about the 10 DANGEROUS foods for our brain. You know our brain is very precious because it helps us to think, gives signals to prevent danger and more. Therefore, we have to look after the brain even though it is the size of our fist. Without further do, I will like to jump straight into my topic. Besides, if you guys are interested in my blog please do like, share, comment and don't hesitate to share your thoughts in the comment section. Thank you.


First and for most, everyone would like to know why is my blog very related to self care such as, pushing away boredom, being active on Monday mornings and now about our brain. I would like to say why because in this busy schedule we don't have much time to look after ourselves and intend to be ill, stressful and weak. Think me as a guide to move all your problems and I love sharing good things to my beloved ones. Enjoy and understand the depth of this dangerous foods:


  1. White rice{contains a lot of starch, sugar and it makes one feel lazy}
  2. Fast food{oily, over coated and definitely dangerous}
  3. Alcohol{a little amount can do better to relieve depressant, but the more causes BRAIN DAMAGE}
  4. Soy sauce
  5. Tuna
  6. Rib-eye steak{avoid it if you are a fan}
  7. Diet sodas
  8. Cured meats
  9. Frozen meals
  10. Store-brought fruit juice

Yes, those are dangerous and don't be afraid if you have been consuming all this for a long time, you can keep a limit on your eating pattern and don't be afraid to consult a good dietician. Besides, always keep yourself fit and steady.




 

2 comments:

Writing is self-discovery and reading is a fantasy πŸ“–+πŸ–‹️=❤️😍

Hey there everyone. Welcome back to my blog and hope the day seems as you wish. I’m back again with another blog to share today with all you...