Thursday, March 12, 2020

Happy Holidays

A very Good Morning everyone. I hope all of you are doing good and yes, the case on the new Covid-19 has increase in our country and I solemnly pray for all to be safe and always play a vital role to look after yourself and your loved ones. Without further do, my blog is going to be interesting today, but not all of us are going to enjoy it because of quarantine, self-care and home zoned. My topic is regarding Holiday Season as the spring break is on it's way for school students. We call it the March break, but I don't think anyone is expecting to go out. Somehow, I need to play the role of updating my blog, therefore I'm going to share 7 Cheap Ways To Have Fun This Holiday Season. Everyone loves holiday, so am I, but how is it possible to go for holidays during this break down? I agree, we can plan for a holiday if this virus finds its cure as soon as possible. Here are my 7 cheap ways:

  1. Set up movie nights{with some popcorns, ice cream and cozy blankets}
  2. Go on mini road trips{not to far, but somewhere peace is}
  3. Check out local events/bazaars
  4. Look out for places with free admission(Museum and Art Gallery, National Art Gallery}
  5. Play tourist in your own city{if we are not allowed to bring tourists from other countries}
  6. Learn to make local arts and crafts
  7. Play board games{chess, monopoly, snake and ladder}

This are my 7 cheap ways to enjoy your holidays. Some looks easy for us to set it in our home and maybe some of you can follow this. Remember everyone we are not totally zoned by the government yet, but we could try some of this before we are zoned. Once again I wish all of you to look after yourself, be clean, sanitize yourself, take early precaution and most importantly avoid travelling. I wish to remind this everyday and no matter you are immune or not it is still not safe to be out there with this dangerous virus. Be aware of things around you and always remind yourself to be hygienic. Thank you and yes please like, share this blog because your support is what I love so much.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing is self-discovery and reading is a fantasy πŸ“–+πŸ–‹️=❤️😍

Hey there everyone. Welcome back to my blog and hope the day seems as you wish. I’m back again with another blog to share today with all you...